Monday, May 23, 2016

Życie jest piękne

Cześć y'all!

Hello! We don't have much time today, but I wanted to let you all know that Sister Allowitz and I are doing great. We taught Vlad the Word of Wisdom and he didn't have any problems with it, he is just so prepared!    


This week, I have been reflecting on how much the Lord has blessed my life with awesome missionaries, both the companionships who taught me and the ones I am blessed to work with each day. I just know that every success and trial that comes is for our good.The work is the same everywhere, it's true. It doesn't matter where you get called, you will love the mission just as much because the work is so beautiful and so much larger than us. But, I am so grateful to be able to serve in such a beautiful area of the world. If man really spends time every day stopping and looking up at the stars, smelling the flowers, watching the sunset, there is no way he would ever lose hope. Everything in this world testifies there is a God, there is a purpose.


I am running out of time but I want you to know that I love being a missionary! I wouldn't trade it for anything. This Gospel and this work is so much larger than any of us could ever comprehend. Our purpose here is greater than we could possibly imagine! Never think you are forgotten, never think you are alone. We are not, our Saviour is closer than we think.He is standing there with his arms outstretched to lift us. I know that He lives, I know that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world, and that as we turn our hearts and our eyes to the things of eternal consequence, we will find true joy. I am so grateful to be able to taste of that joy 24 hours a day as I embark in His service.

     

I hope this e-mail wasn't super boring. I'm a little tired. I need to go eat some chocolate before we go to our lessons tonight! 

     Have a phenomenal week!

Kocham was!!

Siostra Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment