Monday, October 19, 2015

Puddle Parkour

Hey y'all! Or for you Polish speakers, cześć wam!!

We may have a new investigator, her name is Małgorzata and she has three kids! This Saturday, we also got to go to a concert at Święty Mikołaj (Saint Nicholas), but guess who invited us? The guy who played Jesus in the Testaments! That's right! I got to meet "Jesus"! His name is Thomas and he is Danish. After the concert, he greeted each of us and shook our hands and when he came to me, he appeared shocked! He asked where he knew me from and I said I didn't know, so he asked if I was on the set of the Testaments and I replied no that I had watched it before I was baptized. I was pleasantly surprised! Thomas then said that we must have met in the Pre-Earth life! He really is the embodiment of Christ!

One thing is for sure, when I meet my Savior face to face, I want to reply in the affirmative when He asks if He knows me. I want to one day hug my Savior. I know that He lives and that the path He layed out for us will never turn dark, even if we may not see the end of it at the present time.

Thanks everyone for all you do!

Cheerio!

Siostra Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment