Monday, April 13, 2015

Guess who tried Vegemite and liked it??

   Hey everyone! Sorry I don't have much time to write this week, we had exchanges and I got to go to Warsaw with Siostra Grgich who is from Austrailia. She is very musical and her father emigrated from the Bosnian part of Yugoslavia. Today Siostra Slagowska and I are going to Find Out where you get locked in a room for 45 minutes and try to find a way to get out. I can't wait!

Funnies and Miracles:

Mon- M: General Conference with District
F: Naming kids- Elder Wride said he would name his daughter Joy

Tue: M:Visiting Israel Poznańskiego museum

Wed: M:Going to the Metro station because it reminds me of Space Mountain
F: Telling Starszy Cowley that he's the cat's pajamas

Thur: M: Exchange with Siostra Grgich
F: Trying Vegemite for the first time

Fri: M: Giving the Hooli (Hooligan- soccer fan) tissues
F: Getting Hooli blood on me AHHH

Sat: M:Skype lesson with Linda
F: Elders shaving their necks while talking to us on the phone O.o

Sun: M: Meeting Stanisław who has been to Utah and was friendly to us
F: Trying to figure out who the fourth Beatle is (John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, George ??? Embarrassing, I know!) and the Elders thought it was David Bowie! Haha, no Ziggy Stardust for them!


I love my mission! I just know with 100% certainty that if I stay on the Lord's side, I never need to fear. God will always take care of us and always provide for us. We always have reason to be strong and courageous. If we don't feel we have reason to be strong and courageous, then we need to get on our knees and pray. Because I can promise that after we pray for that courage and strength, we will feel it. Even when we thought we would never be able to. I love my mission, and I love the Gospel. There's so much happiness that is awaiting to greet us, we just have to do our part and find it.

Love you!!
Siostra Herrera



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment