Monday, January 18, 2016

Snow!!

Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know that Siostra Larcade and I are getting along great! Most unfortunately, Siostra Larcade has been very sick this week, so we have been working on calling less-active and members we haven't seen in a while. I never knew how much joy it would be to care for my companion, but then I remembered that I am called to serve, and whatever capacity that is, it is a blessing. 

At first, I was fustrated at the fact that we would most likely be staying in another week due to the sickness, but most important now is how my companion is doing and how to best help her. Have I told you all of the awesome district we have yet? Elders Wynne and Coutu have gotten our groceries for us and have brought sacrament! We are really working on driving out selfishness and instead serve each other. 

We must go now, so see you all later! Also, I have pictures, but forgot to bring them, so sorry about that! Please pray for us!

z miłośćą,
Siostra Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment