Monday, November 9, 2015

Autumn

Hey everyone!

How are you all doing?? This last week, Siostra Johnston and I went to Warsaw so she could do MLC (Sorry, I can't remember what that stands for, but it's for leaders in the mission), and I got to be in a trio with my former companions Siostra Benson and Sloan! Did  I tell you that Sisters Sloan and Larcade were MTC companions with Siostra Gustafson and I? They are so great!

We ended up going to English class with Elders Wynne and Torres(he said that he'll get me a mole recipe one day!) and afterwards went to the Rynek to go contacting, we had some interesting lessons. We had another nice lesson with Priscilla and Mickey on Thursday and then went to go see Anna who is a recent convert. On Saturday, we had Sobota Sportowe (Sports Saturday) and the Elders had invited their investigator, Marek for some ultimate Frisbee, I didn't end up playing because I was sick, so I went solo contacting while keeping watch over peoples' stuff. We had a great turnout for church and President Urban even ended up inviting two of his family members to take lessons from the Elders starting on Wednesday.

One of my favourite members is Kumo who is here with her mother from South Africa, she is really sweet and always comes out to white boards and free tables with us. She is trying really hard to learn Polish, so I will talk to my companion to see if we can help her more.

My scripture to ponderize for this week is Moroni 10:20

"Wherefore, there must be faith; and if there must be faith there must also be hope; and if there must be hope there must also be charity."

Love you all!

Siostra Herrrera

No comments:

Post a Comment