Tuesday, August 25, 2015

4th Transfer in Wonderland

Dzień dobry, Rodzina!! Jak się macie? I am happy to report that I am staying in Kraków and Siostra Bąk is my new companion. She is in her last transfer (in missionary terms, this means I get to "kill" her), I just love her spirit. Exciting, no?

Also, my MTC companions, Siostry Sloan i Larcade have made it to Poland! Our entire district is here now! Words cannot express the joy I feel of having our district whole again. I know that each one of us has a refiner's fire. These last six months have been mine, but I am so glad for it! I know that our trials are meant to build us, and that Heavenly Father knows best. Always! I know if we just pull through our trials, hard transfers, addictions, strained relationships, distractions, whatever they may be, Heavenly Father will bless us tenfold. I have seen this miracle for myself. I have made sacrifices, and I know that I can do hard things. We can to hard things. He who has suffered for us all knows our hearts. My trials have built not bitterness in my heart, but love. I have love and a desire to be the person G-d wants me to be. I don't fully know who she is yet, but she is a better person than I can ever hope to be, and that is only possible though our brother, Jesus Christ. I love my mission!

I love you!!

Do widzenia!

Siostra Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment