Monday, June 15, 2015

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Hi everyone, sorry about the delay! Emailing was hard for the past couple of weeks, but I wanted to let y'all know that I am doing ok here in Łódź and that we are working hard to find new investigators! The 28th is the anniversary of missionary work in Poland, so all of the members are invited and all of the missionaries are coming to help out! That's also the day of transfers, so I will let you know if I'm walking the plank or not (remember that Łódź means boat?).

We got to go to Julianów and tracted the domki (homes/houses as opposed to klatki- apartment buildings) and got let in by a lady seemed open to our message, we gave her a book of Mormon and promised to come back soon. 

We got to visit a food fair and ate the best burgers ever! I got a chili burger.

Talk to y'all later!

Siostra Herrera



No comments:

Post a Comment