Monday, June 22, 2015

Skryzpek na Dachu

What an awesome month we've had! Before I came out into the field, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let fear keep me from using my talents on the mission. This week, we got to prepare for Open House and we were asked to each teach parts on the Restoration and Plan of Salvation. Elder Garrett also prepared some musical numbers and asked Siostra Benson and I to perform a duet! I never really thought my singing was good, but even though I was scared, our district encouraged us and Elder Garrett said he was very happy with the results! We had members and investigators come and Rafał brought his girlfriend, Asza! I feel so humbled that Heavenly Father helped me realize my worth as His servant!

Every day here in Łódż is filled with love, fun, challenges, and G-d. It is the most indescribable and amazing thing, to be here and devoting all of my time to the Lord. Being a missionary is the single greatest experience that has happened to me so far in my life and I am so eternally grateful! I love these people so much! I love you so much! I love my friends back at home so much! I miss all of you but I am also so grateful to be here. This is where I am supposed to be. Ah, being a missionary jest najlepsze (the best)!

I almost forgot, we got to see Fiddler on the Roof! What a blast!
I love you all and will promise to respond to your emails next week, as we are out of time.

Do widzienia!!
Siostra Herrera


No comments:

Post a Comment