Monday, March 9, 2015

Poland!!

What's up, everyone??

Sorry I ran out of time to write last week! We had a great flight to Poland! First we went to Houston, Texas, then to Munich, Germany, then to Warsaw! We went contacting on the Rynek and it was awesome! People are friendly in Warsaw!

My first area is Łódź, and it is a magical place! My trainer's name is Siostra Slagowska and she is from Lehi, Utah and she's been here for six months!

The Lord's hand has been strong in my life, even when I hadn't wanted to notice. Just like the Lord prepares the people who have the Gospel ministered to them, He prepares His missionaries, and when I think about the people of Poland, they remind me of my family. Both groups are not aware of the eternal happiness they could have as they become disciples of Christ. It hurts my heart to see the paths of some of the people we meet have taken, but I have hope that they will be open to our message one day. I know this mission will not be easy always, but I think about the missionaries in Alma 26 and how they pressed forward, and I think about how much sacrifice went into building the Lord's church and remind myself that I need to do my part.

Kocham was!!

Siostra Herrera



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment