Monday, March 23, 2015

If you don't feel light around you, be that light!

Hi everyone! Here's a little bit about Łodź:

1. The name of the city means boat
2. Łódź specializes in manufacturing
3. The babcie (grandmothers/old ladies) feed the pigeons bread because they believe them to be dead popes.

Poland is seeming more and more like Panem!

Siostra Slagowska and I decided to kill two birds with one stone this week and contact on both sides of Piotrkowska street.I met a lady named Ela and talked to her about the Book of Mormon, and that experience was amazing! My Polish may not be good, but she listened so intently to what I had to say! She even took a Księga Mormona! I was very scared at first to talk to people without my companion, but I could feel peace as people stopped and listened to my testimony in broken Polish. I was so busy contacting that I lost track of my companion, and just kept going up the street to find her. We found each other after about 40 minutes! It was crazy, she thought I'd gotten kidnapped!

This whole experience testified to me of obedience and striving to remain worthy of the Spirit! So many miracles!

Kocham was!!

Siostra Herrera




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment